Ramadan Gift Card Drive
Insh'Allah Ramadan begins on Monday night, April 12. Sammamish Mosque's first Isha and Taraweeh will be held directly after Isha adhan at 9:25pm. Brothers and sisters wishing to attend MUST register to attend.
- Children under 10 and unvaccinated 62+ will not be allowed to attend congregational prayers due to the pandemic
- Please do wudu at home and bring your own prayer mats. There are no open bathroom facilities in the masjid.
- No food is allowed on masjid premises
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times with those outside of your household. All individuals must remain masked at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please park in the parking lot or find appropriate street parking. Please scroll down to map for nearby street parking here, where green lines indicate valid street parking http://www.
- Sisters will have a designated location in the women's prayer area and the back room
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before Isha adhan to allow ample time for screening. Once Isha Salaat starts, late arrivals will not be admitted inside the masjid as there will be no one to do check-in.
- Please know that there will be at least one security guard present for the taraweeh, and they will not allow admission inside masjid after Isha salaat begins as there is no one to verify identity of late arrivals. Please be respectful to the security guards as they are only following instructions.
Eventbrite links in calendar for Taraweeh Registration.
Click on flyer below for more details on the SMA Ramadan program.
Friday Jummah Prayers
Register HERE for 1:15pm Jummah salaat.
Register HERE for 2:00pm Jummah salaat.