Assalamu Alaikum, Welcome to Sammamish Mosque.
Sammamish Masjid Fund Raising Event
(Dec 12th, 2020 @5pm)
We would like to invite you to our Sammamish Mosque Fundraiser Online Event
on Dec 12th, 2020 @5pm.
- JOIN ONLINE - Zoom meeting link (on Dec 12th): https://rb.gy/bhnvmc
- DONATE - Donate online for Majid Construction
- MORE INFO - Find more Info
Registration For Sammamish Masjid Jumuah Salat (Friday)
Register for Jumuah Prayer #1 @12:15pm - here.
Register for Jummah Prayer #2 @1:00pm - here.
Alhamdulillah with King County moving to Phase 2, Sammamish Muslim Association will InshaAllah be opening up Sammamish Masjid on a limited basis for Friday Jumuah. In order to preserve the health of our community,and comply with the state regulations and guidelines, we will be strictly following the guidelines below. Please read them and ensure that you comply at all times.
- There will be two Friday Jumuahs with two Khutbahs, one at 12:15 and another at 1:00. We will accommodate both women and men but space will be very limited. It is mandatory for everyone in the party to register using Eventbrite ticketing and tickets are specific for the date and the time. Entry will be denied for anyone without registration. This is both to allow social distancing and to collect attendee details in case of an emergency.
- Any person who has symptoms of COVID-19 including a temperature of 100.4℉ or greater must not attend.
- Any person with a household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 including a temperature of 100.4℉ or greater must not attend.
- High-risk individuals (age above 62 or those with underlying health conditions) can not attend and must pray at home.
- Face-covering / mask is mandatory for everyone. Bring yours from home.
- Please follow social distancing at all times and occupy marked spaces only.
- Please do not congregate in groups before or after the Salat.
- There will be no wudu facilities in the masjid. Please make wudu at home.
- Please bring your own prayer mat and rugs.
- Only the MPR will be open--the rest of the Masjid including the entrance hall, the main prayer area, the kitchen and the bathrooms will be closed. Parking will be in the main parking lot. The grassy parking area and the road leading to the parking by the garage will be closed. There will be no “drop-off/pickups”.
- There will be a registration desk where we will be checking reservations, temperatures and masks, keeping logs, etc.
- Please follow the instructions of the volunteers to ensure everyone’s health and safety and to ensure compliance with King County’s guidelines.
- If you are blessed enough to attend Jumuah, please be considerate and allow others a chance to attend until we can better resume our full services.
Please register using the link below. Registration for each person is mandatory.
The link for the tickets for Jumuah #1 is here.
The link for the tickets for Jummah #2 is here.
Insha Allah we will see you at the Jummah Salah
Voting Registration (ENDED)
The Sammamish Muslim Association (SMA) would like to invite you to register as a member of the SMA in accordance with the Bylaws of the association. As a reminder membership entitles the member to be a voting member in the elections held annually in December of each year - this year the elections will be held on December 12th insha Allah.
>> The voting registration link is HERE. (ENDED)
The Bylaws under Article 3 - Membership Section 1 states "The membership of the SMA shall consist of “members,” who have the right to vote and run for positions on the board and “honorary members”, who do not have the right to vote or run for board positions."
Section 2 further states "A member shall be any Muslim over the age of 18 years, who wishes to be a member of the SMA and agrees to obey the By-laws and the generally accepted practices of the SMA, and has completed the annual SMA registration process. In addition, members are eligible to vote in SMA elections provided they have been registered for four months during the year of the election.
To that end, this email is to provide formal notice that persons that meet the conditions of section 2 and who wish to be members will need to complete the membership registration online on our SMA website. in order to comply with the Bylaws membership must be completed by August 12th, 2020 in order to meet the stipulation of being a member for a duration of four months prior to the election.
The voting registration link is HERE. (ENDED)