Assalamu Alaikum, Welcome to Sammamish Mosque.
Registration For Sammamish Masjid Jumuah Salat on June 26
Alhamdulillah with King County moving to Phase 2, Sammamish Muslim Association will InshaAllah be opening up Sammamish Masjid on a limited basis for Friday Jumuah. In order to preserve the health of our community,and comply with the state regulations and guidelines, we will be strictly following the guidelines below. Please read them and ensure that you comply at all times.
- There will be two Friday Jumuahs with two Khutbahs, one at 1:15 and another at 2:00, There will be two Friday Jumahs with two Khutbahs, one at 1:15 pm and another at 2:00 pm. We will accommodate both women and men but space will be very limited. It is mandatory for everyone in the party to register using Eventbrite ticketing and tickets are specific for the date and the time. Entry will be denied for anyone without registration. This is both to allow social distancing and to collect attendee details in case of an emergency.
- Any person who has symptoms of COVID-19 including a temperature of 100.4℉ or greater must not attend.
- Any person with a household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 including a temperature of 100.4℉ or greater must not attend.
- High-risk individuals (age above 62 or those with underlying health conditions) can not attend and must pray at home.
- Face-covering / mask is mandatory for everyone. Bring yours from home.
- Please follow social distancing at all times and occupy marked spaces only.
- Please do not congregate in groups before or after the Salat.
- There will be no wudu facilities in the masjid. Please make wudu at home.
- Please bring your own prayer mat and rugs.
- Only the MPR will be open--the rest of the Masjid including the entrance hall, the main prayer area, the kitchen and the bathrooms will be closed. Parking will be in the main parking lot. The grassy parking area and the road leading to the parking by the garage will be closed. There will be no “drop-off/pickups”.
- There will be a registration desk where we will be checking reservations, temperatures and masks, keeping logs, etc.
- Please follow the instructions of the volunteers to ensure everyone’s health and safety and to ensure compliance with King County’s guidelines.
- If you are blessed enough to attend Jumuah, please be considerate and allow others a chance to attend until we can better resume our full services.
Please register using the link below. Registration for each person is mandatory.
The link for the tickets for Jumuah #1 is here.
The link for the tickets for Jummah #2 is here.
Insha Allah we will see you at the Jummah Salah
Summer School Registration
Registration for Online Summer School through Sammamish Mosque School is now OPEN
Ramadan Food Drive:
InshaAllah SMA will be distributing $100 grocery gift cards Sunday, May 10, 2pm at the Kent Masjid. If you or someone you know needs help during this challenging time, please let them know.
You can still donate to this worthwhile cause at: www.sammamishmosque.com/donate
InshaAllah SMA is arranging a Ramadan Food Drive for needy families who are struggling as people have lost jobs during the last couple of months. Requests for assistance from the Masjid have gone up significantly. We will be collecting funds and handing out $100 grocery gift cards on Saturday, May 9, 11-1pm. Please visit www.sammamishmosque.com/donate and donate generously. Ramadan indeed is a great time to earn rewards from Allah (swt).